The community is invited to see, hear and taste cultural diversity from 6 to 8:30 p.m. March 29 at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
The school's Multicultural Fair is the culmination of a monthlong celebration of the cultural heritage of students and staff. This year's theme is Unity Through Understanding.
The event will put West's rich diversity on display through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts activities for kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos and more.
Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director