The community is invited to see, hear and taste cultural diversity from 6 to 8:30 p.m. March 29 at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
The school's Multicultural Fair is the culmination of a monthlong celebration of the cultural heritage of students and staff. This year's theme is Unity Through Understanding.
The event will put West's rich diversity on display through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts activities for kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos and more.
Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28