Wauwatosa West's production of "Peter Pan" has drawn so much interest from families with younger children, a Sunday matinee has been added to the schedule.
The Sunday performance will be at 2 p.m. in the school's theater, 11400 W. Center St.
The full schedule also includes a 7 p.m. performance on May 4 and 5.
Tickets are $5 for children 5 and under, $10 for students, $12.50 for seniors 62 and older and $15 for adults. They can be purchased online at www.seatyourself.biz/trojanplayers or in person at the box office which opens 30 minutes prior to each show.
For more information, call 414-773-3219 or visit www.facebook.com/trojanplayers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options