Wauwatosa West's production of "Peter Pan" has drawn so much interest from families with younger children, a Sunday matinee has been added to the schedule.
The Sunday performance will be at 2 p.m. in the school's theater, 11400 W. Center St.
The full schedule also includes a 7 p.m. performance on May 4 and 5.
Tickets are $5 for children 5 and under, $10 for students, $12.50 for seniors 62 and older and $15 for adults. They can be purchased online at www.seatyourself.biz/trojanplayers or in person at the box office which opens 30 minutes prior to each show.
For more information, call 414-773-3219 or visit www.facebook.com/trojanplayers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?