Wauwatosa West's production of "Peter Pan" has drawn so much interest from families with younger children, a Sunday matinee has been added to the schedule.
The Sunday performance will be at 2 p.m. in the school's theater, 11400 W. Center St.
The full schedule also includes a 7 p.m. performance on May 4 and 5.
Tickets are $5 for children 5 and under, $10 for students, $12.50 for seniors 62 and older and $15 for adults. They can be purchased online at www.seatyourself.biz/trojanplayers or in person at the box office which opens 30 minutes prior to each show.
For more information, call 414-773-3219 or visit www.facebook.com/trojanplayers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa students get a taste of Germany through trip abroad