Get ready for the first day of school: School starts with a full day Sept. 3.
Elementary schools start their day at 8:20 a.m.; middle schools at 8:10 a.m.; and high schools at 8 a.m.
Staff members begin their year Aug. 28, with all staff meeting at West High School at 7:15 a.m. A continental breakfast will be available, and a welcome and presentation will begin at 8 a.m. Department and grade level meetings will follow.
Looking ahead to October, parent-teacher conferences begin Oct. 10 and continue through Oct. 23, with different age groups holding their conferences for the most part on different nights. Students get a day off for fall break Oct. 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service