The Wauwatosa Police Department is asking for assistance in identifying a robbery suspect who approached a teller with a demand note and obtained money at 10:30 a.m. April 23 at the BMO Harris Bank, 7501 W. North Ave.
The suspect did not display a weapon and fled the bank on foot.
According to images captured by surveillance cameras, the suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 160 pounds. He has a thin build and a goatee. He wore a black hoodie under a dark jacket and a black winter hat with a small brim the day of the robbery.
Citizens with information should contact Wauwatosa Detective Mike Deisinger at 414-471-8430 or, anonymously, Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers, 771-TOSA (8672).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?