The Wauwatosa Police Department is asking for assistance in identifying a robbery suspect who approached a teller with a demand note and obtained money at 10:30 a.m. April 23 at the BMO Harris Bank, 7501 W. North Ave.
The suspect did not display a weapon and fled the bank on foot.
According to images captured by surveillance cameras, the suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 160 pounds. He has a thin build and a goatee. He wore a black hoodie under a dark jacket and a black winter hat with a small brim the day of the robbery.
Citizens with information should contact Wauwatosa Detective Mike Deisinger at 414-471-8430 or, anonymously, Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers, 771-TOSA (8672).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers
- Seniors now eligible for free Milwaukee County bus passes
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 16
- Mara is new DBA director of public relations
- In Brief: April 16
- Choice school looks to occupy Wauwatosa building that housed Pius (7)
- Wauwatosa woman accused of falsely claiming ex-husband's death to receive benefits
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: April 16
- Wauwatosa dry cleaner seeks permission to use former City Market building