The Wauwatosa Police Department is asking for assistance in identifying a robbery suspect who approached a teller with a demand note and obtained money at 10:30 a.m. April 23 at the BMO Harris Bank, 7501 W. North Ave.
The suspect did not display a weapon and fled the bank on foot.
According to images captured by surveillance cameras, the suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 160 pounds. He has a thin build and a goatee. He wore a black hoodie under a dark jacket and a black winter hat with a small brim the day of the robbery.
Citizens with information should contact Wauwatosa Detective Mike Deisinger at 414-471-8430 or, anonymously, Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers, 771-TOSA (8672).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words