The Wauwatosa Police Department is asking for assistance in identifying a robbery suspect who approached a teller with a demand note and obtained money at 10:30 a.m. April 23 at the BMO Harris Bank, 7501 W. North Ave.
The suspect did not display a weapon and fled the bank on foot.
According to images captured by surveillance cameras, the suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 160 pounds. He has a thin build and a goatee. He wore a black hoodie under a dark jacket and a black winter hat with a small brim the day of the robbery.
Citizens with information should contact Wauwatosa Detective Mike Deisinger at 414-471-8430 or, anonymously, Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers, 771-TOSA (8672).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum
- Wauwatosa closer to allowing beekeeping
- Vape Haven rejected by Wauwatosa Common Council