The Wauwatosa Police Department is asking for assistance in identifying a robbery suspect who approached a teller with a demand note and obtained money at 10:30 a.m. April 23 at the BMO Harris Bank, 7501 W. North Ave.
The suspect did not display a weapon and fled the bank on foot.
According to images captured by surveillance cameras, the suspect is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 160 pounds. He has a thin build and a goatee. He wore a black hoodie under a dark jacket and a black winter hat with a small brim the day of the robbery.
Citizens with information should contact Wauwatosa Detective Mike Deisinger at 414-471-8430 or, anonymously, Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers, 771-TOSA (8672).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools