How well do you know Wauwatosa? Put your community knowledge to the test in our weekly Mystery Photo Contest.
Take a close look at this photo, and see if you can figure out where it was taken. If you think you know, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. Or you can visit WauwatosaNOW.com/Mysteryto enter online. In fact, we've posted a larger image of this photo online, so you may improve your chances of winning by going to our website.
We'll draw one name from all correct answers submitted, and that person will earn two Marcus Theatres movie passes. In next week's paper, we'll announce the winner and have a new photo.
Last week's answer: Congratulations to Marge Shantz, who correctly answered that last week's photo shows a statue located at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- In Our Schools: Feb. 26