How well do you know Wauwatosa? Put your community knowledge to the test in our weekly Mystery Photo Contest.
Take a close look at this photo, and see if you can figure out where it was taken. If you think you know, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. Or you can visit WauwatosaNOW.com/Mysteryto enter online. In fact, we've posted a larger image of this photo online, so you may improve your chances of winning by going to our website.
We'll draw one name from all correct answers submitted, and that person will earn two Marcus Theatres movie passes. In next week's paper, we'll announce the winner and have a new photo.
Last week's answer: Congratulations to Marge Shantz, who correctly answered that last week's photo shows a statue located at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 23-29
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?