I have had the opportunity to work with Michael Walsh for about 7 years on a variety of community projects. I have found him to be a worthy technician, quite skilled at understanding the process of getting things done within the local government machinery.
Michael Walsh was instrumental in developing the Rotary Performance Pavilion for Tosa Tonight, helping navigate through many obstacles of development. He understands the role this facility will play in the quality of lives here, the by-product of which is how it enhances the perception of our community as a great place to live, work, recreate, shop, etc. He continues to serve on the Tosa Tonight Board of Directors.
He is a hearty advocate for bringing communities together. He tirelessly coordinated a fundraiser for Kaylen Birk that raised more than $35,000. His passion for bringing the best out of people for the benefit of Wauwatosa is evident, particularly to those who have seen it. His education at Marquette University taught him a valuable Jesuit philosophy: to serve others.
Elect Michael Walsh, he will serve us well.
President, Tosa Tonight
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade