I have had the opportunity to work with Michael Walsh for about 7 years on a variety of community projects. I have found him to be a worthy technician, quite skilled at understanding the process of getting things done within the local government machinery.
Michael Walsh was instrumental in developing the Rotary Performance Pavilion for Tosa Tonight, helping navigate through many obstacles of development. He understands the role this facility will play in the quality of lives here, the by-product of which is how it enhances the perception of our community as a great place to live, work, recreate, shop, etc. He continues to serve on the Tosa Tonight Board of Directors.
He is a hearty advocate for bringing communities together. He tirelessly coordinated a fundraiser for Kaylen Birk that raised more than $35,000. His passion for bringing the best out of people for the benefit of Wauwatosa is evident, particularly to those who have seen it. His education at Marquette University taught him a valuable Jesuit philosophy: to serve others.
Elect Michael Walsh, he will serve us well.
President, Tosa Tonight
- Local cancer survivors rally together for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk
- Shoulder mount of beloved deer 'Bow Tie' to return to Milwaukee Co. Parks
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5