I have had the opportunity to work with Michael Walsh for about 7 years on a variety of community projects. I have found him to be a worthy technician, quite skilled at understanding the process of getting things done within the local government machinery.
Michael Walsh was instrumental in developing the Rotary Performance Pavilion for Tosa Tonight, helping navigate through many obstacles of development. He understands the role this facility will play in the quality of lives here, the by-product of which is how it enhances the perception of our community as a great place to live, work, recreate, shop, etc. He continues to serve on the Tosa Tonight Board of Directors.
He is a hearty advocate for bringing communities together. He tirelessly coordinated a fundraiser for Kaylen Birk that raised more than $35,000. His passion for bringing the best out of people for the benefit of Wauwatosa is evident, particularly to those who have seen it. His education at Marquette University taught him a valuable Jesuit philosophy: to serve others.
Elect Michael Walsh, he will serve us well.
President, Tosa Tonight
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DA's office will not bring criminal charges against officers who shot and killed man with sword (1)
- Mayfair mall, Susan G. Komen host series of breast cancer events
- Wauwatosa schools celebrate Walk to School Day on Oct. 7
- Wauwatosa Fire Department earns accreditation, and is now more data-driven than ever
- A tour of homes with a flavor of architecture and history
- Wauwatosa West High School homecoming is student-run this year
- Tosa Farmers Market pushes for end-of-year attendance
- In brief: author chat, budget talks, spring election
- Wauwatosa School Board approves superintendent's new contract, salary
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Oct. 1