Talented actors are needed to bring Tennessee Williams' play "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" to life with The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa.
Auditions will be held at 7 p.m. today, July 23, and tomorrow, July 24, at Divine World Lutheran Church, 5505 W. Lloyd St., Milwaukee. Actors will read from a script.
The play tells the story of a southern family arguing over the patriarch's land and money on his birthday.
Performances will be held beginning Sept. 28 at Christ King Church, kicking of the playhouse's season. Upcoming shows are "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" in December and "39 Steps" in April.
The playhouse is a nonprofit group run by volunteers. For information call (414) 447-0431.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director