Talented actors are needed to bring Tennessee Williams' play "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" to life with The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa.
Auditions will be held at 7 p.m. today, July 23, and tomorrow, July 24, at Divine World Lutheran Church, 5505 W. Lloyd St., Milwaukee. Actors will read from a script.
The play tells the story of a southern family arguing over the patriarch's land and money on his birthday.
Performances will be held beginning Sept. 28 at Christ King Church, kicking of the playhouse's season. Upcoming shows are "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" in December and "39 Steps" in April.
The playhouse is a nonprofit group run by volunteers. For information call (414) 447-0431.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options