Wauwatosa police officers responding to a call at 2:10 a.m. Dec. 28 say they found a drunken 30-year-old Wauwatosa woman urinating on the side of her ex-boyfriend's house in the 8000 block of Woodland Avenue.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 34-year-old Wauwatosa man, the ex-boyfriend, called police after the 30-year-old and her friend, a 53-year-old Wauwatosa woman, knocked on his door and rang his bell for three minutes.
The two had broken up earlier that day. The woman met up with her friend and started drinking.
The younger woman was confused and constantly asked police not to "beat her up." She sat in a puddle while she was being arrested, got up, was unsure of why her bottom was wet and then asked the officers if they had urinated on her.
After pleading with police not to beat her up, the woman's and her friend's tone quickly changed. "You know, you're pretty sexy," one of them said. They continued flirting and asking the officer if he was single.
Both women were arrested, the 53-year-old for disorderly conduct and the 34-year-old for drunken driving. Neither agreed to a breath test, so they were taken for a blood draw.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director