East Tosa saw two armed robberies within a matter of days.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
A masked robber carrying a sawed-off shotgun held up RadioShack, 6407 W. North Ave., at 8:25 p.m. Jan. 19.
An employee was organizing merchandise when the man walked in. As she turned to greet him, she noticed he was wearing a mask and had a weapon sticking out from his sleeve.
"Come with me, you know what this is," the robber said.
There were no customers in the store, but two employees were working.
He motioned them to the cash register and told them to hurry.
The workers filled a bag with cash, and the robber took it and took off running west along North Avenue.
Three days earlier, a man armed with a gun took a wallet and an MP3 player from a woman waiting for a bus at 60th Street and North Avenue.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?