A Whitefish Bay man thought he was still in Whitefish Bay after he was pulled over in the 2100 block of Wauwatosa Avenue at 10:51 p.m. Dec. 13, according to Wauwatosa police.
Also in the police report:
Police caught the man after a driver reported a vehicle striking multiple curbs and weaving in and out of traffic.
The man alluded to his status as CEO of a company twice on the trip to the police station and asked the officer if he cared.
While he was being booked, he mentioned knowing the Milwaukee County executive. He also said he'd mention the officer's "good work" during the stop. When going over the paperwork, he asked if there could be any leniency on the documents. He also asked the officer if there was any "professional discretion" that could be used.
This was his first drunken driving arrest and his blood-alcohol content was 0.20.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30