A Whitefish Bay man thought he was still in Whitefish Bay after he was pulled over in the 2100 block of Wauwatosa Avenue at 10:51 p.m. Dec. 13, according to Wauwatosa police.
Also in the police report:
Police caught the man after a driver reported a vehicle striking multiple curbs and weaving in and out of traffic.
The man alluded to his status as CEO of a company twice on the trip to the police station and asked the officer if he cared.
While he was being booked, he mentioned knowing the Milwaukee County executive. He also said he'd mention the officer's "good work" during the stop. When going over the paperwork, he asked if there could be any leniency on the documents. He also asked the officer if there was any "professional discretion" that could be used.
This was his first drunken driving arrest and his blood-alcohol content was 0.20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 3
- Wauwatosa firefighters captured on video battling car flames
- German retailer VOM FASS opens at Mayfair Mall
- Wauwatosa man involved in fatal Dane County crash
- Wauwatosa Holiday Happenings 2015
- Stone Creek Coffee looks to open Harwood Avenue location in Tosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options