A Whitefish Bay man thought he was still in Whitefish Bay after he was pulled over in the 2100 block of Wauwatosa Avenue at 10:51 p.m. Dec. 13, according to Wauwatosa police.
Also in the police report:
Police caught the man after a driver reported a vehicle striking multiple curbs and weaving in and out of traffic.
The man alluded to his status as CEO of a company twice on the trip to the police station and asked the officer if he cared.
While he was being booked, he mentioned knowing the Milwaukee County executive. He also said he'd mention the officer's "good work" during the stop. When going over the paperwork, he asked if there could be any leniency on the documents. He also asked the officer if there was any "professional discretion" that could be used.
This was his first drunken driving arrest and his blood-alcohol content was 0.20.
- Shoulder mount of beloved deer 'Bow Tie' to return to Milwaukee Co. Parks
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30