Police arrived at a Wauwatosa apartment to find a man and woman arguing about the man being too high to go to a court hearing about a drug-related offense. He was arrested shortly thereafter for possession of narcotics and bail jumping.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police found the 21-year-old Wauwatosa man bent over, pale and coping with what appeared to be an opiate-induced stupor. He was mumbling, apparently apologizing for being so high.
His grip on reality apparently tightened when police asked him if he had any drugs on him. He pulled a pill bottle out of his jacket and dashed to the bathroom.
To the officers, he seemed to be moving in slow motion. The officer simply walked up between him and the bathroom.
He tried to toss the bottle, which police were able to grab. It contained morphine pills, Xanax, an oxycodone pill and two unidentified white pills.
It was later discovered that he had been arrested the night before in Germantown for shoplifting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)