Police arrived at a Wauwatosa apartment to find a man and woman arguing about the man being too high to go to a court hearing about a drug-related offense. He was arrested shortly thereafter for possession of narcotics and bail jumping.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police found the 21-year-old Wauwatosa man bent over, pale and coping with what appeared to be an opiate-induced stupor. He was mumbling, apparently apologizing for being so high.
His grip on reality apparently tightened when police asked him if he had any drugs on him. He pulled a pill bottle out of his jacket and dashed to the bathroom.
To the officers, he seemed to be moving in slow motion. The officer simply walked up between him and the bathroom.
He tried to toss the bottle, which police were able to grab. It contained morphine pills, Xanax, an oxycodone pill and two unidentified white pills.
It was later discovered that he had been arrested the night before in Germantown for shoplifting.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23