With the spring primary election drawing near, time is running out to vote by absentee ballot.
The city clerk's office will stop mailing out absentee ballots to registered voters at 5 p.m. Thursday. However, Wauwatosa residents can continue to vote by absentee ballot at the clerk's office in City Hall until 5 p.m. Friday.
Residents who need to register to vote will also need to get to the clerk's office by 5 p.m. Friday or do it at their polling place on Election Day.
For questions about where to vote, call the clerk's office at (414) 479-8921 or go to vpa.wi.gov.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern