With the spring primary election drawing near, time is running out to vote by absentee ballot.
The city clerk's office will stop mailing out absentee ballots to registered voters at 5 p.m. Thursday. However, Wauwatosa residents can continue to vote by absentee ballot at the clerk's office in City Hall until 5 p.m. Friday.
Residents who need to register to vote will also need to get to the clerk's office by 5 p.m. Friday or do it at their polling place on Election Day.
For questions about where to vote, call the clerk's office at (414) 479-8921 or go to vpa.wi.gov.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director