With the spring primary election drawing near, time is running out to vote by absentee ballot.
The city clerk's office will stop mailing out absentee ballots to registered voters at 5 p.m. Thursday. However, Wauwatosa residents can continue to vote by absentee ballot at the clerk's office in City Hall until 5 p.m. Friday.
Residents who need to register to vote will also need to get to the clerk's office by 5 p.m. Friday or do it at their polling place on Election Day.
For questions about where to vote, call the clerk's office at (414) 479-8921 or go to vpa.wi.gov.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (2)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa