Two teens decided to settle a dispute at the dead end on Alice Street. The 15-year-old boys fought while about 25 other high school students watched Jan. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A homeowner saw several cars coming down Alice Street and a large group of high school-age students walking toward the road's dead end at 3:23 p.m. Jan. 30. Two of the boys fought while the rest looked on.
While the homeowner called police, he noticed the kids leaving. One of the boys who had been fighting was bleeding as he got into a vehicle.
When police tracked the boys down they said they had been arguing about a girl through rude comments on Facebook. They decide to meet up after school and fight.
The teens suffered minor injuries: a bloody nose, an injured finger and facial bruising.
The parents of the boys said they didn't want to see arrests made. Instead, they planned to take care of discipline as a family matter.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes