Two teens decided to settle a dispute at the dead end on Alice Street. The 15-year-old boys fought while about 25 other high school students watched Jan. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A homeowner saw several cars coming down Alice Street and a large group of high school-age students walking toward the road's dead end at 3:23 p.m. Jan. 30. Two of the boys fought while the rest looked on.
While the homeowner called police, he noticed the kids leaving. One of the boys who had been fighting was bleeding as he got into a vehicle.
When police tracked the boys down they said they had been arguing about a girl through rude comments on Facebook. They decide to meet up after school and fight.
The teens suffered minor injuries: a bloody nose, an injured finger and facial bruising.
The parents of the boys said they didn't want to see arrests made. Instead, they planned to take care of discipline as a family matter.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition