Two teens decided to settle a dispute at the dead end on Alice Street. The 15-year-old boys fought while about 25 other high school students watched Jan. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A homeowner saw several cars coming down Alice Street and a large group of high school-age students walking toward the road's dead end at 3:23 p.m. Jan. 30. Two of the boys fought while the rest looked on.
While the homeowner called police, he noticed the kids leaving. One of the boys who had been fighting was bleeding as he got into a vehicle.
When police tracked the boys down they said they had been arguing about a girl through rude comments on Facebook. They decide to meet up after school and fight.
The teens suffered minor injuries: a bloody nose, an injured finger and facial bruising.
The parents of the boys said they didn't want to see arrests made. Instead, they planned to take care of discipline as a family matter.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)