A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on Sweetest Day, Oct. 20, for destroying a sandwich sign at Mayfair Mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was visiting his friend and became irate because she was busy with a customer and unable to speak with him. He accused her of giving him a sexually transmitted disease, swore at her and left the store.
After his alleged outburst, the man went to Applebees, where he drank a few Long Island iced teas. Police say the man kicked over a $200 sign on his way out at 8:44 p.m.
The woman denied ever having sexual intercourse with the man, saying that they had only spoken a couple of times on the phone.
The man has two prior arrests for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School