A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on Sweetest Day, Oct. 20, for destroying a sandwich sign at Mayfair Mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was visiting his friend and became irate because she was busy with a customer and unable to speak with him. He accused her of giving him a sexually transmitted disease, swore at her and left the store.
After his alleged outburst, the man went to Applebees, where he drank a few Long Island iced teas. Police say the man kicked over a $200 sign on his way out at 8:44 p.m.
The woman denied ever having sexual intercourse with the man, saying that they had only spoken a couple of times on the phone.
The man has two prior arrests for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa