So maybe a salon is too girlie for the guys. Men can find their own sanctuary at new shop coming to Mayfair this summer.
The Art of Shaving will open its first Wisconsin location at the Wauwatosa mall in July bringing high-end men's shaving products and a "barber spa" where a master barber will provide a professional shave.
The shop also offers haircuts and head shaves and beard and mustache trims. The signature services, a hair cut and 45-minute "Royal Shave," a sort of men's facial, costs $80.
Letting customer's know it's definitely a boy's club, the loyalty program is called "The Brotherhood."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills