So maybe a salon is too girlie for the guys. Men can find their own sanctuary at new shop coming to Mayfair this summer.
The Art of Shaving will open its first Wisconsin location at the Wauwatosa mall in July bringing high-end men's shaving products and a "barber spa" where a master barber will provide a professional shave.
The shop also offers haircuts and head shaves and beard and mustache trims. The signature services, a hair cut and 45-minute "Royal Shave," a sort of men's facial, costs $80.
Letting customer's know it's definitely a boy's club, the loyalty program is called "The Brotherhood."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police search for armed bank robbery suspect
- Tosa letters to the editor: Destination Imagination
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 6
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 6
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 6
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home