So maybe a salon is too girlie for the guys. Men can find their own sanctuary at new shop coming to Mayfair this summer.
The Art of Shaving will open its first Wisconsin location at the Wauwatosa mall in July bringing high-end men's shaving products and a "barber spa" where a master barber will provide a professional shave.
The shop also offers haircuts and head shaves and beard and mustache trims. The signature services, a hair cut and 45-minute "Royal Shave," a sort of men's facial, costs $80.
Letting customer's know it's definitely a boy's club, the loyalty program is called "The Brotherhood."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94