High temperatures forecast for Wednesday and Thursday have led Milwaukee County Parks to extend the hours of its water recreation sites, officials announced Tuesday.
In Wauwatosa, kids and their caregivers can beat the heat at the splash pad in Madison Park, 9800 W. Glendale Ave., from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., or the wading pool at Jacobus Park, 6501 Hillside Lane, from 1 to 7 p.m.
You can find more ways to cool off in NOW's guide to area swimming pools and splash pads.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'