High temperatures forecast for Wednesday and Thursday have led Milwaukee County Parks to extend the hours of its water recreation sites, officials announced Tuesday.
In Wauwatosa, kids and their caregivers can beat the heat at the splash pad in Madison Park, 9800 W. Glendale Ave., from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., or the wading pool at Jacobus Park, 6501 Hillside Lane, from 1 to 7 p.m.
You can find more ways to cool off in NOW's guide to area swimming pools and splash pads.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?
- Change in Hart Park Senior Center management worries some members
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Video: Zoo gorillas bring 'Tarzan' rehearsal to life for Wauwatosa East students
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 5
- Student in custody for bringing knives to Wauwatosa East High School