High temperatures forecast for Wednesday and Thursday have led Milwaukee County Parks to extend the hours of its water recreation sites, officials announced Tuesday.
In Wauwatosa, kids and their caregivers can beat the heat at the splash pad in Madison Park, 9800 W. Glendale Ave., from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., or the wading pool at Jacobus Park, 6501 Hillside Lane, from 1 to 7 p.m.
You can find more ways to cool off in NOW's guide to area swimming pools and splash pads.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomo
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall (20)
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28