Benjamin Sebena last night was booked into Milwaukee County Jail on a tentative charge of first-degree intentional homicide relating to the death of Wauwatosa police officer Jennifer Sebena, his wife, on Dec. 24, the Wauwatosa Police Department and state Division of Criminal Investigation announced today.
Jennifer Sebena's body had been found near Wauwatosa Fire Station No. 1 in the Village; she had been shot multiple times, according to Tosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski.
Check WauwatosaNOW.com for continuing coverage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs