Benjamin Sebena last night was booked into Milwaukee County Jail on a tentative charge of first-degree intentional homicide relating to the death of Wauwatosa police officer Jennifer Sebena, his wife, on Dec. 24, the Wauwatosa Police Department and state Division of Criminal Investigation announced today.
Jennifer Sebena's body had been found near Wauwatosa Fire Station No. 1 in the Village; she had been shot multiple times, according to Tosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski.
Check WauwatosaNOW.com for continuing coverage.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition