Cops ordered a 46-year-old West Allis man out of a pond he had gone skinny dipping in on Sunday afternoon.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A man had been collecting minnows from a pond in the wooded area in the 8600 block of Watertown Plank Road at 2:34 p.m. There was another smaller pool of water about 50 yards south and he noticed a naked man swimming in it.
The naked man said he had simply been out for a nature walk.
Police arrested him for two warrants.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety