Sebena memorial fund established
Group set up fund to help cover funeral costs and cause yet to be determined
The Wauwatosa Peace Officers Association, or WPOA, has set up a memorial fund for Officer Jennifer Sebena, who was shot to death in the Village of Wauwatosa on Christmas Eve.
Those wishing to show support can do so by making donations to the "Officer Jen Sebena Memorial Fund" at any branch of Focus Credit Union. There are two branches in Wauwatosa: 3180 N. 124th St., Suite A and 1530 N. 68th St. There is also a branch in Menomonee Falls, at N88 W14930 Main St.
Donations can be made via check, cash or debit transfer.
The WPOA said they are grateful for the outpouring of support from the community and other police branches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting
- Thai-namite plans new location in Wauwatosa's former City Market building
- Business Notes: July 2