Sebena memorial fund established
Group set up fund to help cover funeral costs and cause yet to be determined
The Wauwatosa Peace Officers Association, or WPOA, has set up a memorial fund for Officer Jennifer Sebena, who was shot to death in the Village of Wauwatosa on Christmas Eve.
Those wishing to show support can do so by making donations to the "Officer Jen Sebena Memorial Fund" at any branch of Focus Credit Union. There are two branches in Wauwatosa: 3180 N. 124th St., Suite A and 1530 N. 68th St. There is also a branch in Menomonee Falls, at N88 W14930 Main St.
Donations can be made via check, cash or debit transfer.
The WPOA said they are grateful for the outpouring of support from the community and other police branches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern
- In Our Schools: March 26, 2015
- Hidden Tosa: The sordid life story of garbage
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: March 26