Sebena memorial fund established
Group set up fund to help cover funeral costs and cause yet to be determined
The Wauwatosa Peace Officers Association, or WPOA, has set up a memorial fund for Officer Jennifer Sebena, who was shot to death in the Village of Wauwatosa on Christmas Eve.
Those wishing to show support can do so by making donations to the "Officer Jen Sebena Memorial Fund" at any branch of Focus Credit Union. There are two branches in Wauwatosa: 3180 N. 124th St., Suite A and 1530 N. 68th St. There is also a branch in Menomonee Falls, at N88 W14930 Main St.
Donations can be made via check, cash or debit transfer.
The WPOA said they are grateful for the outpouring of support from the community and other police branches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges