Incumbent Jeff Roznowski has filed paperwork to run for re-election as 6th District alderman and newcomer Jeffrey Kroll has announced he will run for the 1st District seat in April.
Roznowski was appointed in October, 2010, when Thomas Herzog resigned and moved to Elm Grove. Roznowski then ran unopposed in the April, 2011, election to finish out the remainder of Herzog's term.
This time Roznowski will seek a full four-year term on the council.
Kroll, 32, is a lifelong Wauwatosa resident who works as a professor at Waukesha County Technical College.
District 1 incumbent Linda Nikcevich is not seeking re-election.
Wauwatosa residents have until Jan. 3 to turn in candidacy paperwork.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015
- Ask Now: Why are Roosevelt and McKinley elementary schools so similar?
- Two businesses in same building burglarized