Incumbent Jeff Roznowski has filed paperwork to run for re-election as 6th District alderman and newcomer Jeffrey Kroll has announced he will run for the 1st District seat in April.
Roznowski was appointed in October, 2010, when Thomas Herzog resigned and moved to Elm Grove. Roznowski then ran unopposed in the April, 2011, election to finish out the remainder of Herzog's term.
This time Roznowski will seek a full four-year term on the council.
Kroll, 32, is a lifelong Wauwatosa resident who works as a professor at Waukesha County Technical College.
District 1 incumbent Linda Nikcevich is not seeking re-election.
Wauwatosa residents have until Jan. 3 to turn in candidacy paperwork.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting