Incumbent Jeff Roznowski has filed paperwork to run for re-election as 6th District alderman and newcomer Jeffrey Kroll has announced he will run for the 1st District seat in April.
Roznowski was appointed in October, 2010, when Thomas Herzog resigned and moved to Elm Grove. Roznowski then ran unopposed in the April, 2011, election to finish out the remainder of Herzog's term.
This time Roznowski will seek a full four-year term on the council.
Kroll, 32, is a lifelong Wauwatosa resident who works as a professor at Waukesha County Technical College.
District 1 incumbent Linda Nikcevich is not seeking re-election.
Wauwatosa residents have until Jan. 3 to turn in candidacy paperwork.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)