A Wauwatosa man received a letter in the mail last week threatening to break the windows on his home if he didn't put up a yard sign showing support for Gov. Scott Walker.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The resident of Elm Spring Avenue had been featured a few weeks ago in a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article about damage to his Recall Walker yard sign. He believes the letter came in direct response, with it addressed to "crybaby."
He took the letter to police at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday.
"You need a Stand for Walker sign in your front yard by next week," the letter read. "Otherwise your windows go."
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1