A Wauwatosa man received a letter in the mail last week threatening to break the windows on his home if he didn't put up a yard sign showing support for Gov. Scott Walker.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The resident of Elm Spring Avenue had been featured a few weeks ago in a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article about damage to his Recall Walker yard sign. He believes the letter came in direct response, with it addressed to "crybaby."
He took the letter to police at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday.
"You need a Stand for Walker sign in your front yard by next week," the letter read. "Otherwise your windows go."
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30