A Wauwatosa man received a letter in the mail last week threatening to break the windows on his home if he didn't put up a yard sign showing support for Gov. Scott Walker.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The resident of Elm Spring Avenue had been featured a few weeks ago in a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article about damage to his Recall Walker yard sign. He believes the letter came in direct response, with it addressed to "crybaby."
He took the letter to police at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday.
"You need a Stand for Walker sign in your front yard by next week," the letter read. "Otherwise your windows go."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Change in Hart Park Senior Center management worries some members
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Video: Zoo gorillas bring 'Tarzan' rehearsal to life for Wauwatosa East students
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 5
- Student in custody for bringing knives to Wauwatosa East High School
- Business Spotlight: Valentine business partners found coffee kept calling them back
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: March 5
- Public Forum: Women's rights, abortion rights, are not respected
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: March 5
- Dry cleaner seeks expansion into old City Market in Wauwatosa