A Wauwatosa man received a letter in the mail last week threatening to break the windows on his home if he didn't put up a yard sign showing support for Gov. Scott Walker.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The resident of Elm Spring Avenue had been featured a few weeks ago in a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article about damage to his Recall Walker yard sign. He believes the letter came in direct response, with it addressed to "crybaby."
He took the letter to police at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday.
"You need a Stand for Walker sign in your front yard by next week," the letter read. "Otherwise your windows go."
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Roznowski, Calarco, voting in schools, abandoned dog
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: May 5
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners