A portion of Swan Boulevard will be closed for about 10 days beginning Monday to accommodate sewer and water main installation.
Traffic will be prohibited from using northbound Swan Boulevard between the Highway 45 entrance ramp and Menomonee River Parkway. Crews will work on the Meinecke Avenue Neighborhood flood mitigation project, installing pipes through the intersection of Swan and the parkway, Public Works Director Bill Porter said.
Southbound traffic on Swan Boulevard may be closed for a short duration as the contractor stages the construction. Vehicles accessing Hoyt and Hansen parks will be able to turn in both directions during the closure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?
- Change in Hart Park Senior Center management worries some members
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Video: Zoo gorillas bring 'Tarzan' rehearsal to life for Wauwatosa East students
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 5
- Student in custody for bringing knives to Wauwatosa East High School
- Business Spotlight: Valentine business partners found coffee kept calling them back
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: March 5