A portion of Swan Boulevard will be closed for about 10 days beginning Monday to accommodate sewer and water main installation.
Traffic will be prohibited from using northbound Swan Boulevard between the Highway 45 entrance ramp and Menomonee River Parkway. Crews will work on the Meinecke Avenue Neighborhood flood mitigation project, installing pipes through the intersection of Swan and the parkway, Public Works Director Bill Porter said.
Southbound traffic on Swan Boulevard may be closed for a short duration as the contractor stages the construction. Vehicles accessing Hoyt and Hansen parks will be able to turn in both directions during the closure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hazardous waste collection event sets Sept. 12 date
- Tosa Green Summit returns Sept. 12
- Call for Taste of Tosa cupcake and chili registrants
- Wauwatosa West class of '65 to celebrate 50th high school reunion
- Library Recommendations: Sept. 3
- Retired Tosa detective thwarts attempted car thieves, one of whom was 12 (6)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Sept. 7
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 3