A man got an unhappy birthday surprise from Wauwatosa police when they found his party favors included 6.55 grams of marijuana and multiple items of paraphernalia, some of which were created by the party goers.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two Wauwatosa men, ages 19 and 20, were arrested for drug possession after an anonymous tip led police to a garage with a marijuana smell coming out of it.
The men answered the door, asking police if they were looking for a cat. The police could see a table with a hookah, a three-foot bong, a glass pipe, a rolling machine and two bags of marijuana sitting on it.
Police arrested the men and, after further investigation, found that many of the pieces were made by them. The hookah was made from an Arizona iced tea bottle, the pipe was made from a 9/32 inch socket and there was a medicine bottle that was converted into a pipe with aluminum foil.
The men said that they made the paraphernalia with household items and they only used the bong for tobacco. They said they found the bong on the streets of Las Vegas.
The incident occurred in the 200 block of North 110th Place at 12:21 a.m. Sept. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)