A 21-year-old Menomonee Falls man's day took a turn for the worse when, while getting out of his parked car at Kmart, 3201 N. Mayfair Road, an armed man jumped out at him yelling "Yeah, you know what time it is!"
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The victim wasn't seven steps past his car before being forced back into it at gunpoint at 2:10 p.m. Jan. 29. His two assailants took positions in the driver seat and in the back seat.
The driver said for the other alleged robber to keep the heat on the victim, which prompted the other man to punch the victim in the head while holding a gun on him.
The victim was forced to take his pants off and empty his pockets while his captors drove his car. He gave them his cellphone, wallet and credit cards before being unceremoniously kicked out of his car. He lost $1,743.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa