A 21-year-old Menomonee Falls man's day took a turn for the worse when, while getting out of his parked car at Kmart, 3201 N. Mayfair Road, an armed man jumped out at him yelling "Yeah, you know what time it is!"
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The victim wasn't seven steps past his car before being forced back into it at gunpoint at 2:10 p.m. Jan. 29. His two assailants took positions in the driver seat and in the back seat.
The driver said for the other alleged robber to keep the heat on the victim, which prompted the other man to punch the victim in the head while holding a gun on him.
The victim was forced to take his pants off and empty his pockets while his captors drove his car. He gave them his cellphone, wallet and credit cards before being unceremoniously kicked out of his car. He lost $1,743.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words