A 21-year-old Menomonee Falls man's day took a turn for the worse when, while getting out of his parked car at Kmart, 3201 N. Mayfair Road, an armed man jumped out at him yelling "Yeah, you know what time it is!"
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The victim wasn't seven steps past his car before being forced back into it at gunpoint at 2:10 p.m. Jan. 29. His two assailants took positions in the driver seat and in the back seat.
The driver said for the other alleged robber to keep the heat on the victim, which prompted the other man to punch the victim in the head while holding a gun on him.
The victim was forced to take his pants off and empty his pockets while his captors drove his car. He gave them his cellphone, wallet and credit cards before being unceremoniously kicked out of his car. He lost $1,743.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word
- Mayfair, Mayfair Collections in Wauwatosa seen as complements, not competitors
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Memorial Day ceremony scheduled for Longfellow Middle School
- Ask NOW: When will the Menomonee River Parkway be repaved?
- In Our Schools: May 20
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat