A 21-year-old Menomonee Falls man's day took a turn for the worse when, while getting out of his parked car at Kmart, 3201 N. Mayfair Road, an armed man jumped out at him yelling "Yeah, you know what time it is!"
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The victim wasn't seven steps past his car before being forced back into it at gunpoint at 2:10 p.m. Jan. 29. His two assailants took positions in the driver seat and in the back seat.
The driver said for the other alleged robber to keep the heat on the victim, which prompted the other man to punch the victim in the head while holding a gun on him.
The victim was forced to take his pants off and empty his pockets while his captors drove his car. He gave them his cellphone, wallet and credit cards before being unceremoniously kicked out of his car. He lost $1,743.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014