1A student's tablet was taken at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., between 1:20 and 2:15 p.m. March 3.
2An undisclosed amount of money was taken from a resident's apartment in the 1600 block of Rivers Bend Lane before 8:45 a.m. March 5.
3A person attempted to take liquor at Walgreens, 6600 W. State St., about 8:15 a.m. March 6. When confronted by an employee, the person left the store and abandoned the items.
4A juvenile was arrested for taking merchandise at Target, 3900 N. 124th St., at 6:45 p.m. March 6.
5A person was arrested for possession of stolen property in the 7600 block of Harwood Avenue at 1:25 p.m. March 8. The person has been involved in prior retail thefts within Wauwatosa. Police are forwarding the case to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office for possible charging.
6A person's wallet was taken at a customer service counter at Target, 3900 N. 124th St., at 2:12 p.m. March 8. Store surveillance is being reviewed.
7A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 200 block of North Mayfair Road at 2:39 a.m. March 6. His blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
8A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 4000 block of North Mayfair Road at 2:30 a.m. March 7. His BAC was 0.15. This was the man's second offense.
9A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 7700 block of Harwood Avenue at 8:42 p.m. March 7. His BAC was 0.21.
10A man was arrested for drunken driving near 100th Street and Glendale Avenue at 7:17 p.m. March 8. The man's BAC was not provided. This was his second offense.
11A man was arrested for smashing a window in the 12200 block of West Bluemound Road at 10:51 p.m. March 6.
12Three tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 2300 block of North 68th Street between 9 p.m. March 7 and 8:15 a.m. March 8.
13Three tires were punctured on a vehicle in the 6600 block of West Garfield Avenue between 11 p.m. March 7 and 4 a.m. March 8.
14A juvenile was arrested for substantial battery in the 1200 block of Kavanaugh Place at 9:03 p.m. March 7.
· A woman's Social Security Number was fraudulently used to file taxes before 4:58 p.m. March 6. Investigation continues.
15A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 2600 block of North 116th Street at 6:15 p.m. March 6. The woman broke a window and threatened to kill a man.
16A man was arrested for trespassing at Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, at 7:09 p.m. March 8. The man had previously been ordered not to enter the mall.
· Police made two arrests related to domestic violence last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 18
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 14
- Wauwatosa Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 31
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 10
- Police Reports: July 3
- Wauwaotsa Police Report: June 26
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: June 19
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 12, 2014 issue
- Police Reports: June 3
- Police Reports: May 29
- Police Reports: May 20
- Police Reports: May 15
- Police Reports: May 6