A home in the 500 block of North 107th Street was reportedly broken into for the second time in two months.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Between 6:30 and 10:21 p.m. April 9, someone forced their way into the home and unattached garage, taking and damaging property. The homeowner called authorities after realizing a $50 bill was removed from a dresser in one of the bedrooms.
Police found a small window on the ground outside the residence. A television valued at $850 was taken. There was a TV mounted to the wall that the suspects tried to remove, causing an estimated $800 in damage to the wall.
The garage door and lock were damaged, with the value of damage estimated at $530. A screw gun valued at $100 was taken from the garage.
The previous burglary was reported Feb. 26.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings