A home in the 500 block of North 107th Street was reportedly broken into for the second time in two months.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Between 6:30 and 10:21 p.m. April 9, someone forced their way into the home and unattached garage, taking and damaging property. The homeowner called authorities after realizing a $50 bill was removed from a dresser in one of the bedrooms.
Police found a small window on the ground outside the residence. A television valued at $850 was taken. There was a TV mounted to the wall that the suspects tried to remove, causing an estimated $800 in damage to the wall.
The garage door and lock were damaged, with the value of damage estimated at $530. A screw gun valued at $100 was taken from the garage.
The previous burglary was reported Feb. 26.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade