A home in the 500 block of North 107th Street was reportedly broken into for the second time in two months.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Between 6:30 and 10:21 p.m. April 9, someone forced their way into the home and unattached garage, taking and damaging property. The homeowner called authorities after realizing a $50 bill was removed from a dresser in one of the bedrooms.
Police found a small window on the ground outside the residence. A television valued at $850 was taken. There was a TV mounted to the wall that the suspects tried to remove, causing an estimated $800 in damage to the wall.
The garage door and lock were damaged, with the value of damage estimated at $530. A screw gun valued at $100 was taken from the garage.
The previous burglary was reported Feb. 26.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 17-23 (1)
- Monarch-friendly plants for sale in Wauwatosa Sunday
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape (2)
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (6)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28