A home in the 500 block of North 107th Street was reportedly broken into for the second time in two months.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Between 6:30 and 10:21 p.m. April 9, someone forced their way into the home and unattached garage, taking and damaging property. The homeowner called authorities after realizing a $50 bill was removed from a dresser in one of the bedrooms.
Police found a small window on the ground outside the residence. A television valued at $850 was taken. There was a TV mounted to the wall that the suspects tried to remove, causing an estimated $800 in damage to the wall.
The garage door and lock were damaged, with the value of damage estimated at $530. A screw gun valued at $100 was taken from the garage.
The previous burglary was reported Feb. 26.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School