A home in the 500 block of North 107th Street was reportedly broken into for the second time in two months.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Between 6:30 and 10:21 p.m. April 9, someone forced their way into the home and unattached garage, taking and damaging property. The homeowner called authorities after realizing a $50 bill was removed from a dresser in one of the bedrooms.
Police found a small window on the ground outside the residence. A television valued at $850 was taken. There was a TV mounted to the wall that the suspects tried to remove, causing an estimated $800 in damage to the wall.
The garage door and lock were damaged, with the value of damage estimated at $530. A screw gun valued at $100 was taken from the garage.
The previous burglary was reported Feb. 26.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30