Four people, including a 20-year-old Wauwatosa woman, decided late March 29 they were going to heed Taco Bell's slogan of "live más" by wearing less. But in the end they will wind up paying much más than their food bill.
According to the village of Pewaukee police report:
Before this foursome made a run for the border, they were playing a gamed called "padiddle." The game calls for each person in a vehicle to hit the roof of the vehicle and yell "padiddle" after seeing a vehicle with one headlight out. In this group's version, the last one to hit the roof then removed a piece of clothing.
As the foursome was driving about they apparently started to think outside the bun.
The foursome told police that the game "got out of hand" and they thought it would be funny to go to Taco Bell, 1355 Capitol Drive, Pewaukee. About 10:10 p.m. police received a complaint about indecent exposure in the drive-thru lane. A Taco Bell employee told police that when the order was taken the employee heard "an unusual amount of laughing and giggling" and "child's play."
When the pickup truck pulled up to the window, the store clerk told officers, there were four people seated in the front, two men and two women, and they were "void of clothing."
As they waited for their order, the foursome "engaged in indecent, profane and boisterous behavior," the report said.
After paying the $18 bill, the truck left, but police were able to track down the owner of the truck using the license plate number. The owner said his son, a 26-year-old Germantown man, had the truck. Police told the father to contact his son and tell him to call police.
When an officer arrived at the Police Department, the foursome was already there. Police were told the foursome had taken their tops off.
All four - the Germantown man and Tosa woman as well as a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 22-year-old Milwaukee man - were cited for disorderly conduct.
- Shoulder mount of beloved deer 'Bow Tie' to return to Milwaukee Co. Parks
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30