Oak Park Place, an assisted-living and specialized memory care facility, celebrated its grand opening Tuesday. The new community is located at 1621 Rivers Bend, between 116th and 124th streets in Wauwatosa.
The facility is staffed around the clock.
The community features 47 assisted-living studios and one-bedroom apartments, as well as 20 specialized memory care studios, plus common space, dining rooms, and living and activity rooms.
Special features include the Hoyt Study, which has books and game, programming in Hart Hall, and the Little Red Café.
"We love what we do. We are dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate, quality care. And we are committed to the community in which we live and work," said Scott Frank, founder and CEO of Oak Park Place. "At Oak Park Place, we've been doing great work for over 10 years and we will continue to build and strengthen that foundation."
In addition to the Wauwatosa location, Oak Park Place owns and operates senior-living communities in Madison and Baraboo, as well as Dubuque, Iowa, and Albert Lea, Minn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First peregrine falcon chicks at Wauwatosa energy plant tagged
- POLICEREPORT: June 18
- Vino 100 in Wauwatosa to close at month's end
- Wauwatosa's Mayfair Collections development names likely tenants
- Wauwatosa's Hartfest planning led by Leffler, volunteers
- 'Windows Into Wauwatosa' allows a peak into unsung locales
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Police Report: June 18
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Skateboarders do 'slide' on Tosa hillside