We asked you to name your favorite places in Wauwatosa on our Facebook page.
We received 26 comments and 49 venue recommendations. But now it’s time to vote. We want to know the top 10 of your favorite places in Tosa.
So read the list of the 50 venues, head over to our Facebook page, and vote for your two favorites. (Any votes for venues not already suggested will not be counted.) Some venues are just outside of Tosa's borders, but are included anyway because of their proximity to the city.
Voting will take place through Sunday, Nov. 13. Once the top 10 places have been compiled, you’ll be able to find them as a Foursquare list.
Your Favorite Wauwatosa Places (listed in alphabetical order)
2. Anytime Fitness
3. Bartz's Party Stores
4. Bentley's One of a Kind
5. Blue Lapin
8. Cafe Hollander
10. China East
11. City Market
12. Cosmos Cafe
13. Cranky Al's
14. Daymaker Cafe
15. Fair Trade for All
16. Fattoni's Deli & Catering
17. Firefly Urban Bar & Grill
18. Ginza Sushi Bar
20. Hart Park
21. Hawthorne Glen
23. Hui's Chinese Food
24. Il Mito Enoteca
25. John's Sandwich Shop
26. Juniper 61
27. La Fuente West
28. Lalli's Pizza
29. Le Reve Patisserie & Cafe
30. Leff's Lucky Town
32. Miss Siagon
33. One Way Cafe
34. Ono Kine Grindz
35. Parlour Therapeutic Bodyworks
36. Pizzeria Piccola
38. Robertson's Hardware
39. Rosebud Cinema Drafthouse
40. Saz's State House
44. Tosa Yoga
45. U-Turn Consigment Boutique
47. Wauwatosa Public Library
48. Wisconsin Athletic Club
49. Yo Mama Frozen Yogurt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern
- In Our Schools: March 26, 2015
- Hidden Tosa: The sordid life story of garbage
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: March 26