Signs to help finding your around the Village
Jim Plaisted, executive director of the Village Business Improvement District, and consultant Curtis Roberts presented preliminary renderings of possible wayfinding signs for the Village at Tuesday's Common Council meeting.
Signs are planned at four entrance points and others will mark parking lots and provide directions for pedestrians. The design for the signs are still being refined, Plaisted said.
Neighborhood Association Council displays new map
The Neighborhood Associaton Council has approved a new map identifying the city's 29 neighborhoods. The council provides support for the individual neighborhood associations and meets quarterly. Robin Luther, the council's president, made a presentation to the Common Council on Tuesday.
Washington Highlands approved for stone entry marker
The Common Council this week gave preliminary approval to encroachment into stone subdivision entry marker at Washington Circle and Milwaukee Avenue with a stone subdivision entry marker to be placed by the Washington Highlands Historical Preservation Corp.
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 19
- News and Notes: May 12
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: April 20, 2016
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: April 14
- In Brief: Meeting set for bus rapid transit study
- In Brief: City, schools to study parks, trails, recreation facilities
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: March 31
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: March 24
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: March 17
- In Brief: March 10
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Farmers Market will move for TosaFest for one week
- Wauwatosa News & Notes: Feb. 25
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Feb. 18
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- In Brief: Eisenhower resale seeks sellers
- Wauwatosa News & Notes: Jan. 28
- Wauwatosa News & Notes: Jan. 21
- Wauwatosa News & Notes: Jan. 14
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Christmas tree pickup; school pedestrian bridge; zoo annual fundraiser