Mount Mary College has elected three new members to its Board of Trustees. Board members each serve a three-year term. The new members are:
Leon Janssen of Waukesha, who owns and operates Leon P. Janssen LLC, which provides management, leadership and strategic planning consulting services. He serves on the boards of the United Way of Waukesha County, Waukesha Area Chamber of Commerce and other organizations.
Kristine Krause of Corrales, NM, who previously served as a vice president for environment for a Fortune 500 utility company, as well as co-chair of the Technical Advisory Group of the Wisconsin Governor's Task Force on Climate Change. She is active in environmental organizations and initiatives. She previously served on Mount Mary's Board of Trustees from 2003-11 and as chair of the Board of Trustees from 2008-11.
Goldi Miller of Milwaukee, the founder and co-owner of Goldi, Inc., a boutique and women's shoe retailer. She is also founder of and a partner in Fashion Angel Enterprises, a 'tween lifestyle products company that has licenses for several Mattel brands.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words