Mount Mary College has elected three new members to its Board of Trustees. Board members each serve a three-year term. The new members are:
Leon Janssen of Waukesha, who owns and operates Leon P. Janssen LLC, which provides management, leadership and strategic planning consulting services. He serves on the boards of the United Way of Waukesha County, Waukesha Area Chamber of Commerce and other organizations.
Kristine Krause of Corrales, NM, who previously served as a vice president for environment for a Fortune 500 utility company, as well as co-chair of the Technical Advisory Group of the Wisconsin Governor's Task Force on Climate Change. She is active in environmental organizations and initiatives. She previously served on Mount Mary's Board of Trustees from 2003-11 and as chair of the Board of Trustees from 2008-11.
Goldi Miller of Milwaukee, the founder and co-owner of Goldi, Inc., a boutique and women's shoe retailer. She is also founder of and a partner in Fashion Angel Enterprises, a 'tween lifestyle products company that has licenses for several Mattel brands.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop