Mount Mary College has elected three new members to its Board of Trustees. Board members each serve a three-year term. The new members are:
Leon Janssen of Waukesha, who owns and operates Leon P. Janssen LLC, which provides management, leadership and strategic planning consulting services. He serves on the boards of the United Way of Waukesha County, Waukesha Area Chamber of Commerce and other organizations.
Kristine Krause of Corrales, NM, who previously served as a vice president for environment for a Fortune 500 utility company, as well as co-chair of the Technical Advisory Group of the Wisconsin Governor's Task Force on Climate Change. She is active in environmental organizations and initiatives. She previously served on Mount Mary's Board of Trustees from 2003-11 and as chair of the Board of Trustees from 2008-11.
Goldi Miller of Milwaukee, the founder and co-owner of Goldi, Inc., a boutique and women's shoe retailer. She is also founder of and a partner in Fashion Angel Enterprises, a 'tween lifestyle products company that has licenses for several Mattel brands.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program