Mount Mary College has elected three new members to its Board of Trustees. Board members each serve a three-year term. The new members are:
Leon Janssen of Waukesha, who owns and operates Leon P. Janssen LLC, which provides management, leadership and strategic planning consulting services. He serves on the boards of the United Way of Waukesha County, Waukesha Area Chamber of Commerce and other organizations.
Kristine Krause of Corrales, NM, who previously served as a vice president for environment for a Fortune 500 utility company, as well as co-chair of the Technical Advisory Group of the Wisconsin Governor's Task Force on Climate Change. She is active in environmental organizations and initiatives. She previously served on Mount Mary's Board of Trustees from 2003-11 and as chair of the Board of Trustees from 2008-11.
Goldi Miller of Milwaukee, the founder and co-owner of Goldi, Inc., a boutique and women's shoe retailer. She is also founder of and a partner in Fashion Angel Enterprises, a 'tween lifestyle products company that has licenses for several Mattel brands.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety