Mount Mary College has elected three new members to its Board of Trustees. Board members each serve a three-year term. The new members are:
Leon Janssen of Waukesha, who owns and operates Leon P. Janssen LLC, which provides management, leadership and strategic planning consulting services. He serves on the boards of the United Way of Waukesha County, Waukesha Area Chamber of Commerce and other organizations.
Kristine Krause of Corrales, NM, who previously served as a vice president for environment for a Fortune 500 utility company, as well as co-chair of the Technical Advisory Group of the Wisconsin Governor's Task Force on Climate Change. She is active in environmental organizations and initiatives. She previously served on Mount Mary's Board of Trustees from 2003-11 and as chair of the Board of Trustees from 2008-11.
Goldi Miller of Milwaukee, the founder and co-owner of Goldi, Inc., a boutique and women's shoe retailer. She is also founder of and a partner in Fashion Angel Enterprises, a 'tween lifestyle products company that has licenses for several Mattel brands.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (7)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes