Two local colleges are teaming up to over a dual-degree program that would allow students to receive Bachelor and Master of Public Health degrees within five years.
Mount Mary College will allow students in their junior year to apply to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Master of Public Health program beginning spring 2013. If accepted, students will enroll in up to five master's courses during their senior year. The agreement between the two schools waives the Graduate Record Exam and application fees.
The dual-degree program was created to prepare graduates for professions in a rapidly changing health care environment, while letting motivated students complete their educations faster, according to a news release announcing the partnership.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What's up with the building at 7954 Harwood Ave.?
- Wauwatosa Business Notes: Oct. 15
- Boy Scout brings bocce ball court to Hart Park in Wauwatosa
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: Oct. 15
- Public Forum: Police officers deserve support and thanks
- Wauwatosa fall leaf collection in progress
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa's Friends of Center Street Park to hold Fall Fest Oct. 17
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 19