Two local colleges are teaming up to over a dual-degree program that would allow students to receive Bachelor and Master of Public Health degrees within five years.
Mount Mary College will allow students in their junior year to apply to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Master of Public Health program beginning spring 2013. If accepted, students will enroll in up to five master's courses during their senior year. The agreement between the two schools waives the Graduate Record Exam and application fees.
The dual-degree program was created to prepare graduates for professions in a rapidly changing health care environment, while letting motivated students complete their educations faster, according to a news release announcing the partnership.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools