Two local colleges are teaming up to over a dual-degree program that would allow students to receive Bachelor and Master of Public Health degrees within five years.
Mount Mary College will allow students in their junior year to apply to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Master of Public Health program beginning spring 2013. If accepted, students will enroll in up to five master's courses during their senior year. The agreement between the two schools waives the Graduate Record Exam and application fees.
The dual-degree program was created to prepare graduates for professions in a rapidly changing health care environment, while letting motivated students complete their educations faster, according to a news release announcing the partnership.
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Roznowski, Calarco, voting in schools, abandoned dog
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: May 5
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village