Milwaukee County is extending the operating hours for its wading pool and splash pads, including the one at Madison Park in Wauwatosa, due to hot temperatures expected throughout the evening.
The splash pad at Madison, 9800 Glendale Ave., will spray until 7 p.m. Admission is free.
Children ages 7 and younger must be accompanied by a caregiver ages 12 or older.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?