Milwaukee County is extending the operating hours for its wading pool and splash pads, including the one at Madison Park in Wauwatosa, due to hot temperatures expected throughout the evening.
The splash pad at Madison, 9800 Glendale Ave., will spray until 7 p.m. Admission is free.
Children ages 7 and younger must be accompanied by a caregiver ages 12 or older.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000