Milwaukee County is extending the operating hours for its wading pool and splash pads, including the one at Madison Park in Wauwatosa, due to hot temperatures expected throughout the evening.
The splash pad at Madison, 9800 Glendale Ave., will spray until 7 p.m. Admission is free.
Children ages 7 and younger must be accompanied by a caregiver ages 12 or older.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director