Milwaukee County is extending the operating hours for its wading pool and splash pads, including the one at Madison Park in Wauwatosa, due to hot temperatures expected throughout the evening.
The splash pad at Madison, 9800 Glendale Ave., will spray until 7 p.m. Admission is free.
Children ages 7 and younger must be accompanied by a caregiver ages 12 or older.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Biz Buzz: July 31
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014