Two men got pepper-sprayed near the restrooms in the Mayfair food court after a jewelry sale went bad Saturday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two Milwaukee men, ages 26 and 34, were waiting in line to buy food when they were approached by a 68-year-old Milwaukee man, who asked if they were interested in buying jewelry. They moved to the area outside the restrooms, where one of the potential buyers slipped on a ring.
When he didn't pay, an argument ensued and the seller started feeling threatened. He sprayed the men and took off.
When the seller was found, he was intoxicated. His criminal record showed 46 past arrests.
The two potential buyers had a history of 11 arrests between them.
All of their rap sheets got a bit longer as they were all arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?