Mayoral candidate John Pokrandt will be holding a campaign fundraiser.
He's suggesting donations of $30 per individual and $50 per couple.
Families are welcome to attend the gathering from 6 to 8 p.m. Feb. 9 at the Chancery, 7613 W. State St., in the Village. Food will be provided.
Pokrandt is running against Alderman Peter Donegan and Kathy Ehley, executive director of the Village Business Improvement District. A primary election will be held Feb. 21 to narrow the number of candidates to two.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?