Mayor Kathy Ehley and Wauwatosa School District Superintendent Phil Ertl have announced a series of joint town halls meetings, with aldermen, in the city's aldermanic districts.
The meetings will be held from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday nights at various locations. The meetings are a chance to ask questions and get information of concern to district residents.
·Feb 5: District 4 Aldermen Dennis McBride and Jill Organ, at Jefferson Elementary School, 6927 Maple Terrace
·Feb. 19: District 3 Aldermen Tim Hanson and Greg Walz-Chojnacki, at Wilson Elementary School, 1060 Glenview Ave.
·March 12: District 8 Aldermen Jason Wilke and Craig Wilson, at Madison Elementary School, 9925 W. Glendale Ave.
·April 2: District 7 Alderwoman Cheryl Berdan, at Underwood Elementary School, 11132 W. Potter Road
·April 23: District 1 Alderman Jim Moldenhauer, at the Wauwatosa Women's Club, 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
·May 7: District 6 Alderman Jeff Roznowski, at Mickinley Elementary School, 1626 N. 89th St.
·May 14: District 5 Aldermen Joel Tilleson and Bobby Pantuso, at Roosevelt Elementary School, 2535 N. 73rd St.
·May 21: District 2 Aldermen Kathy Causier and John Dubinski, at the Wauwatosa Women's Club, 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Aldermen elected April 1 in districts 7, 1 and 6 will be invited to join in those town hall meetings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting
- Thai-namite plans new location in Wauwatosa's former City Market building
- Business Notes: July 2