Two masked men attempted to rob KFC in East Tosa and injured a manager in the process last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The restaurant, 6706 W. North Ave., was closed but employees were preparing for customers at 9:12 a.m. Jan. 10, when a manager pulled up to drive-thru window to pick up a bank deposit.
As she approached, two young men or older teens with T-shirts wrapped around their faces walked up. One was armed with a shotgun and said "Don't move."
They hid against the building until an employee opened the drive-thru window. The armed robber made a grab for the bank bag while the manager drove off and called police.
As she drove away, the second robber threw a brick at her, breaking the car window and striking her in the shoulder. It was thrown with such force that if it had hit her in the head she would have likely been knocked out, the manager said.
She was treated for a shoulder injury by Wauwatosa paramedics.
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4