An incident of road rage resulted in a man pointing a gun on Mayfair Road on Friday night.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A man was driving in the 500 block of North Mayfair Road when a sports-utility vehicle pulled out from Taco Bell and directly entered his path. He had to swerve to avoid a collision.
When the SUV pulled up beside his vehicle, the three men inside were yelling and swearing. The backseat passenger rolled down the window and pointed a gun at him, then said, "What are you going to do now?"
The man sped up and the SUV followed as he drove to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office substation on Watertown Plank Road, where he reported the incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa