An incident of road rage resulted in a man pointing a gun on Mayfair Road on Friday night.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A man was driving in the 500 block of North Mayfair Road when a sports-utility vehicle pulled out from Taco Bell and directly entered his path. He had to swerve to avoid a collision.
When the SUV pulled up beside his vehicle, the three men inside were yelling and swearing. The backseat passenger rolled down the window and pointed a gun at him, then said, "What are you going to do now?"
The man sped up and the SUV followed as he drove to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office substation on Watertown Plank Road, where he reported the incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2
- Motorcyclist dies after collision on North Avenue in East Tosa
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore