An incident of road rage resulted in a man pointing a gun on Mayfair Road on Friday night.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A man was driving in the 500 block of North Mayfair Road when a sports-utility vehicle pulled out from Taco Bell and directly entered his path. He had to swerve to avoid a collision.
When the SUV pulled up beside his vehicle, the three men inside were yelling and swearing. The backseat passenger rolled down the window and pointed a gun at him, then said, "What are you going to do now?"
The man sped up and the SUV followed as he drove to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office substation on Watertown Plank Road, where he reported the incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words