A customer found an unconscious man when he tried to open the bathroom door at the Midtown Shell on 641 N. Hawley Road.
According the Wauwatosa police report:
The suspect, a 42-year-old New Berlin man, was conscious but unable to answer questions when the police arrived. The police found a backpack on the scene containing nine hypodermic needles, alcohol prep pads, syringes filled with an agent that counteracts overdoses and three grams of heroin. Police found three grams of marijuana and a pipe on the man after searching him.
Due to the suspect's intoxicated nature, police sent him to Froedtert Hospital. The suspect left the hospital before he was medically released and is still wanted for drug possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal