A customer found an unconscious man when he tried to open the bathroom door at the Midtown Shell on 641 N. Hawley Road.
According the Wauwatosa police report:
The suspect, a 42-year-old New Berlin man, was conscious but unable to answer questions when the police arrived. The police found a backpack on the scene containing nine hypodermic needles, alcohol prep pads, syringes filled with an agent that counteracts overdoses and three grams of heroin. Police found three grams of marijuana and a pipe on the man after searching him.
Due to the suspect's intoxicated nature, police sent him to Froedtert Hospital. The suspect left the hospital before he was medically released and is still wanted for drug possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances