A customer found an unconscious man when he tried to open the bathroom door at the Midtown Shell on 641 N. Hawley Road.
According the Wauwatosa police report:
The suspect, a 42-year-old New Berlin man, was conscious but unable to answer questions when the police arrived. The police found a backpack on the scene containing nine hypodermic needles, alcohol prep pads, syringes filled with an agent that counteracts overdoses and three grams of heroin. Police found three grams of marijuana and a pipe on the man after searching him.
Due to the suspect's intoxicated nature, police sent him to Froedtert Hospital. The suspect left the hospital before he was medically released and is still wanted for drug possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (9)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series