A customer found an unconscious man when he tried to open the bathroom door at the Midtown Shell on 641 N. Hawley Road.
According the Wauwatosa police report:
The suspect, a 42-year-old New Berlin man, was conscious but unable to answer questions when the police arrived. The police found a backpack on the scene containing nine hypodermic needles, alcohol prep pads, syringes filled with an agent that counteracts overdoses and three grams of heroin. Police found three grams of marijuana and a pipe on the man after searching him.
Due to the suspect's intoxicated nature, police sent him to Froedtert Hospital. The suspect left the hospital before he was medically released and is still wanted for drug possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- In Our Schools: Feb. 26