A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his second drunken driving offense June 10 after he reportedly tried to elude police in Brookfield before crashing his car in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
When Brookfield police tried to pull over his vehicle after it was seen speeding, the driver didn't stop and a one-mile pursuit ensued. The driver lost control on a curve in Elm Grove.
The driver took off again into Wauwatosa, but crashed again.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: Sept. 25
- Correction: Volume of water possibly held by basins is 315 million gallons
- Cheveux brings fresh style to Wauwatosa's salon market
- Woman arrested in Wauwatosa for assault after allegedly punching a juvenile
- Five-story apartment complex proposed for Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card