A 28-year-old Milwaukee man who was arrested for drunken driving had two small children in the backseat Wednesday night.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Dispatchers received a call about a man drinking and driving at Wauwatosa and Milwaukee avenues at 8:48 p.m. Wednesday.
Cold, half-finished cans of beer were found on the floor when the vehicle was pulled over.
The driver had a suspended driver's license and his blood-alcohol content was 0.16. He said he was on his way to Froedtert Hospital to pick up the wife of his 22-year-old passenger. The passenger's children, a 4-year-old boy and 2-year-old girl, were in the backseat and had no child safety seats.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23