A 38-year-old West Allis woman was allegedly assaulted by her ex-boyfriend while driving him on errands in the 2200 block of North Mayfair Road at 3:06 p.m. Feb. 6.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Her ex had been drinking in the parking lot and was on probation for second degree sexual assault. She had broken up with him while he was in jail and was seeing someone else.
She was looking to get away from him while they were at Barnes and Noble, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, and found an out when her current boyfriend texted her, saying he needed the car.
This upset her ex, who started swearing. They got in the car to drop him off, which incited him to try kissing her and telling her to stop at a park so they could have sex. She rebuffed his attempts, which prompted him to yank the car's wheel to the left. She stopped the car and he tried taking her keys and cellphone.
The woman called her current boyfriend, told him where she was and asked him to call the cops before her ex ran off.
While police were on their way, she got a text message from him saying "Don't make a statement to the police." She showed the message to the police.
He was caught not too far away with a blood alcohol content of 0.05 and was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue