A 38-year-old West Allis woman was allegedly assaulted by her ex-boyfriend while driving him on errands in the 2200 block of North Mayfair Road at 3:06 p.m. Feb. 6.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Her ex had been drinking in the parking lot and was on probation for second degree sexual assault. She had broken up with him while he was in jail and was seeing someone else.
She was looking to get away from him while they were at Barnes and Noble, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, and found an out when her current boyfriend texted her, saying he needed the car.
This upset her ex, who started swearing. They got in the car to drop him off, which incited him to try kissing her and telling her to stop at a park so they could have sex. She rebuffed his attempts, which prompted him to yank the car's wheel to the left. She stopped the car and he tried taking her keys and cellphone.
The woman called her current boyfriend, told him where she was and asked him to call the cops before her ex ran off.
While police were on their way, she got a text message from him saying "Don't make a statement to the police." She showed the message to the police.
He was caught not too far away with a blood alcohol content of 0.05 and was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting