A 38-year-old West Allis woman was allegedly assaulted by her ex-boyfriend while driving him on errands in the 2200 block of North Mayfair Road at 3:06 p.m. Feb. 6.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Her ex had been drinking in the parking lot and was on probation for second degree sexual assault. She had broken up with him while he was in jail and was seeing someone else.
She was looking to get away from him while they were at Barnes and Noble, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, and found an out when her current boyfriend texted her, saying he needed the car.
This upset her ex, who started swearing. They got in the car to drop him off, which incited him to try kissing her and telling her to stop at a park so they could have sex. She rebuffed his attempts, which prompted him to yank the car's wheel to the left. She stopped the car and he tried taking her keys and cellphone.
The woman called her current boyfriend, told him where she was and asked him to call the cops before her ex ran off.
While police were on their way, she got a text message from him saying "Don't make a statement to the police." She showed the message to the police.
He was caught not too far away with a blood alcohol content of 0.05 and was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Walsh is committed to service, would benefit Tosa
- Tosa woman charged with theft from DNR
- Developer brings a faded North Avenue building back to life
- This Week in Tosa History: Mar 10th
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Wauwatosa School Board opposes legislation that would dismantle Common Core
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students